#SucceedingWithoutBleedingSeries #WorkplaceSurvival #BusinessAndLife
Right! Remember that you are committed to running your businesses in a TIMELESS way based on TIMELESS PRINCIPLES. Yes? Alright!
So here are values and convictions you need to discuss with any potential partner(s).
•Are we committed to to giving to THE CHIEF STRATEGIST’s work and to charity from the business? If Yes, how much, structure and to whom?
•Will family members be hired in the business?
• How much of hours/pw will we commit to the business?
•Will we promote THE CHIEF STRATEGIST through the business?
•Would we use sue as a debts collection strategy?
• Will we use Non-TIMELESS managers or employees?
• How much travel time away from home will we spend?
• Will we sell the business in the future?
• How will the death of a partner affect asset distribution?
• On accountability- are we willing to be accountable to each other and to an external group?
• And more values and convictions to discuss..
Remember, assumption they say is the lowest level of intelligence.
Discuss everything. There’s no such thing as “stupid question”. Engage, talk about IT!
Proverbs 24:3 Precision Services reminds us again that:
” Through skillful and godly Wisdom is a house (a life, a home, a family) built, and by understanding it is established [on a sound and good foundation],”
#SucceedingWithoutBleedingSeries #Business-WorkPlaceSurvival #YBAYL
Have a Truly Rewarding 2015. Good morning!